Spring Course Design Workshop Resources and Links
April 23, 2020
Structuring Your Course
- Go to the ACUE website and scroll down to the section entitled “Organize Your Course“
- Crowdsourced active research in multiple fields: Zooniverse
- Bard’s Center for Experimental Humanities, which contains ideas that can be applied in any field.
- A good site on Problem-Based Learning from the University of Illinois.
Managing the Workload
- Links for Ungrading:
- Links for grading contracts:
- Responding to student work using audio comments:
- Sydney Bufkin’s really excellent VIA presentation. The entire presentation is very informative, but if you’re looking just for the technical side of things, go to 30:20.